Monday, September 19, 2005

haircut, plus...?


DSCN0249
Originally uploaded by mandyMoore.
i am considering getting my haircut like this and would like the input of my three readers. what do you think? from what i have been able to ascertain, the haircut will not change the appearance of my decolletage, but a girl can hope, no? anyway, i really like the chunky allover short layers and i think my hair would take nicely to it. but it might require me to do more than just shower and go to class. i might have to use "product" and "blow dry." so conflicted! help me dudes! i promise that i will wait for opinions to actually do the deed.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it to it. Go for it! You know I'm always a fan of experimenting with hair. Be prepared to work in the morning, though. Dye it pink too. The judges will love it.
C.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree--That is similar to the cut I got last time I did it on the short side (tho not exactly the same, so don't worry). I did have to "use product" and blowdry if I wanted it to come out exactly like the haridresser did it, but also I could kinda let it go natural with just a bit of anti-frizz stuff.

Wow, get me to talk about hair and I turn into an illiterate 16 yr old.

Anyway, I don't see why not. Go for it, and then post pictures!

(Um, and also: Mandy Moore has a flickr account? Jesus Chirst; this modern world!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home