Thursday, October 06, 2005

and just like that...

done with moot court. i feel good about it though, like i told someone else last night, i'm glad to both be finished and to be able to put more than "participant" on my resume. "quarterfinalist" is good enough. and i need the time that i have now to catch up already. cleaning up my office today so i can use it, and i should be reading for cba. it's just so hard to do any work when my thursday morning class is cancelled. i am free all day until 4:30. walked the dog, got lunch, and assed around on the computer all day so far. no laundry like i planned, or cleaning up, or even completing the reading for my afternoon class. if it weren't for a shitty work ethic, i might have no work ethic at all. at this point my ability to procrastinate is so well developed, it's going to take some doing to change things up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home